“Odin Tracking systems”, hereinafter referred to as "ODIN", "we" or "us", attaches great importance to data protection and you must be able to rely on this. “ODIN Tracking systems” is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of the law. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to some legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell any personal information collected on our web servers and all personal information is provided voluntarily.
Servers of “ODIN Tracking systems” collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- date and time
- viewed pages
- browser type
- browsing information
- operating system
- internet service provider
- whether you have responded to an advertisement
- the referring URL
- features used or activities engaged in within the website/apps.
ODIN does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your device including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website or app including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when placing an order or contacting our customer service.
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website or app;
- information that is generated while using our website or app, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to verification of your identity and IMEI number of the tracker by our customer service agent;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, surname, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your name and the content of your posts;
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
ODIN uses webforms. These forms require users to give contact information
- E-mail address
- Home address
- Phone number
- Company Name
- Company address
- Invoice address
- Geographical location data
Contact information from the webform is used only to send our device to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Whenever you use our website, including our application, cookies and other tracking technologies can be used in various ways, such as making the ODIN Tracking systems website work, to analyse traffic to improve our site and services. These technologies are either used by us directly, or by our business partners. If you want to learn more about what a cookie is, how they are used and what your choices are, please read more in the Cookie statement.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website or app will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. Data is anonymised as far as possible and it is not disclosed to third parties.
We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- verifying your identity by our customer service department;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website or app;
- keeping our website and app secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
Retaining personal information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section of retaining personal information we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You have the following privacy rights in the context of processing of your personal data:
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you;
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes if we will start doing it.
- Right to correct, complete or update your personal data;
- You have a right to remove your personal data (we would like to draw your attention to the fact that certain services will no longer be accessible or cannot be provided if you delete certain personal data that is required or if you have this data removed);
- Right to inspect your personal data;
- Right to a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- Right to transfer your personal data;
- Right of objection/opposition to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. ODIN will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
In this context, your personal data may be made public to payment providers, software suppliers, cloud partners, transport partners, data centers, service providers or financial institutions. If it is unavoidable for ODIN to disclose your personal information to third parties in this context, and this third party will be obliged to use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
ODIN concludes data processing agreements with all these parties in which the third party guarantees the privacy of the data.
In all other circumstances, we will not sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties unless you provide your consent and a data processing agreement has been concluded with the third party in question, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy-complaint handling of your personal data.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the website to us and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or if third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence over this. We have not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through us for other Google services.
We use Facebook pixels or SDKs for marketing purposes. The information we want you to know:
(b) you can opt out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by logging in your Facebook account, then go to Settings > Ads > Advertisers and businesses. To find it on the app, go to Settings > Ads > Ad Preferences > Advertisers and Businesses. Then choose the View Controls option under ODIN category and press on Don't allow to stop Facebook from using data from and tracking your activity on Facebook.
If you don't allow your Facebook ad preferences to be used:
- You'll still see ads, but they won't be as relevant to you.
- You may still see ads for other reasons, such as: your age, gender or location. The content in the app or website you're using. Your activity outside the Facebook Companies.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 18 February, 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.